I need to start a post that is simply my favorite lines from fanfic.
Holland." He stood, holding his hand across the desk to his mentor. "I thought you were still in New York, dealing with that little matter for the Giovanellis." A little matter of their undead godfather getting busted -- again -- for tax evasion. Some things just never changed.
Holland returned the handshake, and added a paternal smile that creased his well-worn face and made him look like someone's grandfather. "It's all taken care of; Don Giovanelli will shortly be, ah, resting in peace once more. Hello, Lilah."
- from "Forgiven Chapter 5: Nobody's Buisness" -
( Collapse )
Finally, he looked up, “I believe that true love,” he said, taking a deep breath, “is the willingness of two souls to sacrifice enough of themselves to complete each other.”
- from The Shot heard Round the World Part III by laurelnola
But one of the things I have found out is I am woefully behind on my reading. I had almost 250 emails on Fanfic (now deleted and the links moved to my "To Read" bookmark file) and now I'm in the my writing folder and finding I still have outstanding prompts due. SO the following ones will be worked on this month hopefully:
- morgynleri_fic requested a fic (any fandom) to the qoute ""A hero is nothing more than someone trying to hide some flaw in their character that society does not wish to see. A mistake, a failure on the part of Fate."" (actually apparently I also owe you a drawing of the Doctor and the Seer)
- medie requested some Priveteer Norrington. And apparently I asked for a prompt in a meme and you gave me Sam & The Tok'ra.
- booster17 gave me a prompt for a Lorelai Gilmore is John Sheppard's younger sister. I'm not sure so much if its a request or just a help-out.
- meg_tdj requested a Supernatural Wallpaper (actually I think I finished this but never got it to you. Oh, well, this late It needs an update.
- mhalachaiswords is owed a history lesson between Gibbs & Abbey
- okelay appears to have a list involving Kate Beckett, Owen Harper and Ziva David.
Right now I'm really embarrissed that I still owe these, and that I never got them done or if I did I have no record of actually doing so. I appolgise greatly. Some of them are quite old (like eight years old *hangs head*).
If you are no longer part of these fandoms and thus don't want these anymore, let me know. I can either offer something in replacement or just cancel it all together. But I am determined to actually finish these.
What fic should I post to ao3 first
Should I Post Only 'Finished' fics?
Is there a fic you think I should post first that wasn't listed?
Are you even interested in seeing fic on my AO3 page?
Is there a fic that has wondered off into Forgotten WIP land that you would especially like to see me work on?
If you are a journal that is following me and I follow back, you can let me know too:)
I clearly need to pay more attention to my friends. One of them deleted their journal and I never knew about it. :(
George Takei's Video on a play he is doing relating to this
George Takei's Blog Entry on his time in the Interment camps.
This was supposed to be more lengthy but I'm getting ready to go to school. Expect a longer post later.
Why Iceland Should Be in the News But is Not (http://sacsis.org.za/site/article/728.1?frommailing=1) <--- news article about Iceland's economic crises and how the dealt with it.